It has been a LONG time, but I am now back in sweet home Chicago. I can say that studying aboard was truly a once in a life time opportunity. You cannot even put a price tag on the unique experiences I under went and the countless new insights, knowledge, and habits I picked up along the way. No, and I mean NO, college student should ever pass up an opportunity to study aboard.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my experiences in Sydney. I REALLY hope that you consider traveling to this amazing place. There is so much more to learn and see.
"If there is a will, there is a way."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
<3 right on jananigans <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for blogging about this! I am going to Macquarie next semester (I'm a junior at Beloit College), so it was great to hear about it from someone who was already there! I'm glad you had a great time, and I hope I enjoy it as much as you did!
ReplyDelete